Saturday, March 8, 2014

Madame Tussauds

Wax museums are strange and weird and creepy but oddly fun. I haven’t taken this many pictures of myself probably ever but it was so much fun! The works of art, and they really are art, look so real its unbelievable. We talked to one of the museum workers and were showed how each figure is made. If the person is alive they go through painstaking skill to measure each part of their face and figure to make the mold to pour wax into. The creepiest part is that each head of hair is real human hair! They even shampoo the stuff and put product in it! In total each figure takes about 9 months start to finish and is a LOT of money.



I’ve only been in Australia a couple weeks and I’m already best friends with Keith Urban.



I've helped in advising Albert on his work



Which is probably why Oprah wanted me on her show


Audrey and I had a wonderful breakfast, though we didn't get a chance to go to Tiffany's 


We rocked out with The King, he kept calling me a Hound Dog, whatever that means


After the concert I had to take a quick trip to bring my friend home, he used my cellphone beforehand


I've really been adapting to the Australian outback life, having new hobbies and wardrobe.



No comments:

Post a Comment