Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Settling In

So many things to do while moving to a new country. I moved all my luggage (a whopping total of one suitcase) into my room yesterday. Thankfully my roommate has been super nice, he brought me to the supermarket and showed me which bank is good for international students. 

I even got to experience the city of Sydney on foot! I was brought to the meeting of the Sydney Harbor Runners group. We started by crossing the Sydney Harbor Bridge where I looked out at the city I will call home for the next 5 months. What stood out the most was the Sydney Opera House from the top of the bridge. The iconic picture of Sydney Harbor. No pictures of my own for now, too busy running but I will take some time to slow down and smell the roses (or see the sights, same idea). 

No comments:

Post a Comment