Friday, February 21, 2014

Campus!

First off, I'd like to point out that I am officially a student here. I even have an ID and everything.
The campus amazes me with how large it is. All of the buildings are close together and intertwined but there is still plenty of open areas and so many trees and green plants! 


Every time I am on campus I find new things. There are so many small passages that go between and around buildings that I often find myself in places I've never been and by buildings I didn't know existed. That being said, it's always an adventure. Likewise, I have found places and things that I couldn't find when I was looking. Mostly I've felt like I've been stumbling my way around campus, happening upon the things I need when the time arises. I've have however been asked for direction, upon which I requested that they should not listen to me as I am in a constant state of lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment